Customer satisfaction is our priority
Our Pledge to You: A safe and clean salon
Dear Envy Nails Customers,
There is nothing more important to us than your comfort and safety as you visit our salon. With that in mind, we pledge to adhere to the highest of industry standards in every way. We always welcome your questions, comments, and concerns and we will address any and all concisely and openly.
With that in mind, please:
Notify your nail tech immediately if you are not satisfied with your service. We guarantee our work free from material defects and poor workmanship. However, any changes like color, shape, length, design, etc. after the service has been completed will result in applicable charges. We guarantee our work for 72 hours so that if we need to correct any substandard work on our part, we will do it free of charge.
Customers must notify your nail tech immediately if you are cut, nicked or injured in any way, so that we may stop the service for your safety. Failure to notify the nail tech means you are serviced at your own risk.
Customers must notify your nail tech prior to service of any health conditions such as diabetes, sensitive skin, fungus, infection, allergies, etc. Failure to notify the nail tech means you are serviced at your own risk.
Here’s how we keep your safety first and foremost:
- We sanitize and disinfect all reusable manicuring tools in accordance with state regulations and industry “best practices.” Any tools that can’t be disinfected are disposed of or given to you after a single use. If you would like to bring to the salon your own tools, you are welcome to do so. We will still disinfect your tools before use, as required by Florida law.
- We wash our hands prior to each service and ask you to do the same.
- We use fresh, clean towels for each customer.
- We never use a blade to cut skin, including calluses. Heavy calluses need to be taken down gently and over the course of several services.
- We only use quality, professional-grade, legal and safe products.
- We take steps to minimize your exposure to odors, vapors, and filing dust. These steps include using covered waste cans, tightly covered products, and using only the proper amount of product for each service. Our salon also enjoys high ceilings and proper ventilation.
- All technicians that use electric files are properly trained to use it safely and painlessly.
- All our licenses are up-to-date and displayed prominently.
- We evaluate the health of your nails before your service and will refer you to a physician if indicated. Be sure to let us know if you have any conditions, such as diabetes, that may affect your service.
- We will make recommendations for home maintenance of your nails and we encourage you to understand your role in keeping your nails in a healthy, attractive condition.
- Our technicians regularly take classes in techniques, health and safety, and product knowledge to enhance the quality and safety of our salon procedures.
How do we ensure your total safety during a pedicure?
- We have cleaning protocols, required by Florida, and recommended by the Whirlpool pedicure spa manufacturer. We have safety procedures are followed after every client’s pedicure, at the end of the day and weekly.
- Our pedicure tools are disinfected or disposed of according to the high standards set by the Nail Manufacturers Council (which, in many cases, exceeds the state requirement). Any pedicure implements that cannot be disinfected are disposed of after each use.
- Tools and implements that can be safely reused, such as nippers and electric file bits, are disinfected according to Florida regulations.
For your protection, all pedicures come with a pedicure liner, disinfectant tablets, and your own Personal Disposable Pedicure Kit which includes:
- Slim Buffer
- Pumice Stone
- Mini Nail File